The WA Government has identified Priority Industry Qualifications to provide its residents with the skills they need to get jobs in high demand occupations across Western Australia.
Under the Jobs and Skills WA Program, Competency Training can provide subsidised training to eligible students to complete your Certificate IV in Electrical – Instrumentation (UEE40411).
Click here to VIEW course brochure
||If eligible, you could pay*:
|A Qualified Electrician, aged 25+ years
|A Qualified Electrician aged 17-24 years
|A Qualified Electrician with valid concession evidence
ELIGIBILITY FOR SKILLS AND JOBS WA FUNDING ASSISTANCE
You are eligible for a subsidised training place if you have left school, hold a current electrical licence, your primary place of residence is in Western Australia and you are:
- an Australian citizen#; or
- a permanent visa holder or holder of visa subclass 309, 820 or 826; or
- a dependent or spouse of the primary holder of a visa subclass 457
# New Zealand Citizens are not eligible unless they can show evidence of Australian permanent residency (the standard Special Category Visa is a temporary Visa only).
Concession Eligibility: You may be eligible for a concession rate on fees if you (and your dependents):
- hold either a pensioner concession, repatriation health benefits or health care card; OR
- receive AUSTUDY, ABSTUDY or Youth Allowance
FIND OUT MORE
* The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as Student service and resource fees. Student Fees must be made prior to commencing training activity. Competency Training has a census/withdrawal date for each unit at no less than 20% of the duration between the start date and projected end date. Students who withdraw in writing before the census/withdrawal date are entitled to a full refund of course fees for that unit and a 50% refund of resource fees (refer to Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 clause 6.8.2 of the VET Fees and Charges Policy). Please refer to your Student Handbook for more information on withdrawals.