Competency Training is able to offer limited funded places to eligible students wishing to complete their:
- UEE40411 – Certificate IV in Electrical Instrumentation
- UEE40611 – Certificate IV in Electrotechnology – Systems Electrician
Under the Higher Level Skills Program, eligible students pay only $990 ($900 for concession) for their full Cert IV.
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for funding under the Higher Level Funding Program, you must:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen; permanent resident of Australia; a refugee and humanitarian visa holder.
- Permanently reside in Queensland.
- Be aged 15 years and over and no longer at school.
- Hold a current Electrical Qualification (Cert III or equivalent).
- Not hold a Certificate IV qualification funded through the Higher Level Skills Program before.
Eligibility for Concession under Qld Higher Level Skills Program
A student may be eligible for concession if they:
- Hold a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card issued under Commonwealth law or is the partner or a dependent of a person who holds a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card and is named on the card
- Can provide the PQS with an official form under Commonwealth law confirming that the student, his or her partner, or the person of whom the student is a dependant, is entitled to concessions under a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card
- Is an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Has a disability
- Is an adult prisoner.
To begin your funding application or find out more about PQS Funding, contact us today on 1300 873 585.