Construction Training Fund WA
Competency Training are excited to announce we are now a bulk-biller with the Construction Training Fund (CTF) WA.
Competency Training will pass on CTF subsidies of up to 80% of the cost for eligible participants for the following courses;
Eligibility to access this funding is dependent on an individual or a company’s ability to provide evidence of involvement in the WA Construction Industry.
ELIGIBLE COMPANIES / INDIVIDUALS MUST BE:
- Directly employed in the building and construction industry in Western Australia.
- Demonstrate primary and substantial direct involvement in Western Australia’s construction industry, specifically in on-site construction, installation and/or fabrication activities.
- Construction companies undertaking projects in Western Australia.
- Self-employed and undertaking work which is directly involved in the construction process.
- Where eligibility of an applicant is in question the Construction Training Fund will seek evidence of eligibility via review of a detailed, recent work history and/or evidence of employment.
INELIGIBLE COMPANIES / INDIVIDUALS INCLUDE:
- Government departments, agencies and Government employees.
- Mining, oil, gas and mineral exploration companies.
- Companies that manufacture supply or deliver building products.
- Companies that manufacture, supply, deliver or install non-building products after completion of the construction process.
- Companies that install, maintain, repair and inspect elevators and escalators.
- Companies that provide maintenance or repairs of a minor nature after the construction phase.
- Carpet laying or floor covering companies and contractors.
Competency Training acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the cost of training for the construction industry.