Blended Training at Competency Training
To ensure we continue to deliver our quality training whilst adhering to social distancing regulations, we have made changes to our training delivery model.
All our public courses are now delivered in either a low student number class or via a blended training delivery method.
Through blended training, students now have the option to complete the bulk of their theory training online and attending practical training in a 1-on-1 environment.
To book online please select a course from our list:
How It Works:
- Book and pay for your course online/or contact us to book.
- We will send you a booking confirmation with your course details.
- Start your training through a live video stream session.
- Our team will contact you to schedule a practical assessment date/time at one of our national training centres.
- Download and complete the theoretical assessment (bring this to your practical assessment).
- Attend your 1-on-1 practical assessment. Ensure you bring the necessary documents below.
- Upon successful completion, you will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) for nationally recognised courses.
Documents to Bring With You:
- Two forms of ID including a photo ID.
- Bring the completed theory assessment (printed, emailed or on a USB).
- Have your USI number handy.
- Enclosed shoes and adequate PPE clothing.
Contact us on 1300 872 585 if you have any questions.