Competency Training Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Number 31299) that is committed to high standards in the provision of nationally recognised training and assessment services for both individuals and corporate clients.
Managing compliance is one of the greatest risk management activities for an RTO. Registration or reregistration with ASQA (Australian Skills Quality Authority) is a rigorous process where the RTO must demonstrate compliance with the VET Quality Framework. Registration is the most critical risk that an RTO has to manage.
Competency Training has been registered as an RTO since 2006 and just recently, were successfully reregistered with ASQA until 2023.
Competency Training now deliver the following full qualifications;
- BSB41415 – Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- BSB41515 – Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- MEM30205 – Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade
- MEM30305 – Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade
- PMA20116 – Certificate II in Process Plant Operations
- PMA30116 – Certificate III in Process Plant Operations
- PMA40116 – Certificate IV in Process Plant Technology
- UEE40411 – Certificate IV in Electrical – Instrumentation
- UEE42611- Certificate IV in Hazardous areas – Electrical
- UEG20114 – Certificate II in Gas Supply Industry Operations
- UEG30114 – Certificate III in Gas Supply Industry Operations
- UEG40114 – Certificate IV in Gas Supply Industry Operations
To view more details about our scope of delivery or registration information, this can be viewed at http://training.gov.au/Organisation/Details/31299