Competency Training Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Number 31299) that is committed to high standards in the provision of nationally recognised training and assessment services for both individuals and corporate clients.
Managing compliance is one of the greatest risk management activities for an RTO. Registration or reregistration with ASQA (Australian Skills Quality Authority) is a rigorous process where the RTO must demonstrate compliance with the VET Quality Framework. Registration is the most critical risk that an RTO has to manage.
Competency Training has been registered as an RTO since 2006 and just recently, were successfully reregistered with ASQA until 2023.
Competency Training now delivers the following full qualifications;
- BSB40920 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- CPC30720 Certificate III in Rigging
- CPC30920 Certificate III in Scaffolding
- RII30820 Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
- RII30920 Certificate III in Civil Construction
- RII40720 Certificate IV in Civil Construction
- UEE40420 Certificate IV in Electrical – Instrumentation
To view more details about our scope of delivery or registration information, this can be viewed at http://training.gov.au/Organisation/Details/31299